Sunday, August 12, 2007

100F

It is so hot and humid in Arkansas in the summer. Back in Seattle it is in the upper 70's with zero humidity. Enough about that. Regardless of the heat, we played outside in the sprinkler and kicked one of those huge inflatable balls around. Max likes to get on top of it and then I try and kick it out from under him. We both crack up. Max and I also went to the office to hook up a new Apple display to replace or add to my other two monitors. We needed a cable that we didn't bring with us so instead we went out to the parking lot and I let Max sit in my lap and steer the car around the empty spaces. We made a couple of big loops around the two parking lots and then headed on back home.

No comments: