Today we went to a big neighborhood Easter party with a climbing wall, bounce house, and lunch. It is also the day the splash park opened so a big day all the way around. Not to mention the FOUR hour bday party across town at a park that Alex went to!!! Four hours. Four. I woke up at 4:20am this morning. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I survived the best I could waiting by jogging a couple of miles as well as reading the Hungry Games (2nd book). Alex had a great time! She checked in on me every 20 minutes or so. She got to swing away at a piƱata...which was in no danger from her swings that were no stronger than the flap of a butterfly wing.
We also died Easter eggs so hopefully tomorrow I'll post some pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't load pics from the iPad...they have been posted to our gallery.
Post a Comment